Thanks for your interest in volunteering with KRDP Community Radio. We seek diverse, passionate individuals who want to make the greater Phoenix area, and the state of Arizona a better place to live, work and play.
Some of our ongoing volunteer opportunities include:
- promoting the station at community events,
- reviewing new music,
- cataloging our existing music library,
- fundraising projects such as on-air and online pledge drives,
- coordinating fundraising events,
- coordinating volunteer relationship building activities,
- writing articles for our website,
- interviewing musicians for broadcast on-air,
- helping with production of station promos and talk shows,
- helping with post production of our national radio shows, and
- if our programmer training course is completed successfully, the potential of hosting a radio show.
If you’re interested in volunteering with us please click the blue button below. It will take you to the sign-up calendar where you can select the upcoming Volunteer Orientation you would like to attend (shaded in red). Click on that date and you will see a pop-up window. Enter your email address at the top, and click on the dark grey button at the bottom that reads “Sign-up without an account”. Your information will be forwarded to the KRDP Admin Team and they will send an email with instructions on how to attend the orientation in person or participate remotely via Zoom.